Examinations & Data Assistant
Closing Date: 9.00 am on Thursday 15 November 2018
Term Time Only + 1 Week – Actual Salary £24,796 – £27,508 – 35hrs per week – Job Start – 7 JANUARY 2019
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to work in an Outstanding School? If so, we are seeking to appoint an Assistant Exams and Data Manager to work under the direction of the Director of Exams, Data and Governance, with the scheduling and administration of examinations at the College. This also includes assisting with the organisation of the Invigilation Team and liaising with examination boards. You will also assist with the collection, maintenance and analysis of data for the College.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to shape, enjoy and develop your career in a challenging and highly supportive College environment. You will be provided with the best resourcing and a programme of professional development that will enable our learners to access consistently good and outstanding pastoral care.
Wright Robinson College is outstanding in every area of the Ofsted Inspection Frame work. As an ‘Outstanding School’ we are totally committed to continuing to further raise academic standards and attainment, across an academic curriculum.
We have a fantastic building which is supported by the latest resources to support learning. We are located on the east side of Manchester with fantastic communication links across the Greater Manchester Conurbation.
Wright Robinson is a friendly and supportive school where you will be able to hone and develop your skills.
Have you got the desire, experience and ambition to join our Team? Is so, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please use the arrows below to view information.
To be assist the Director of Info. Exams & Governance with the scheduling and administration of Examinations at the College. This also includes assisting with the organisation of the Invigilation Team and liaison with examination boards.
To assist in the collection, maintenance and analysis of data for the college.
Actual Salary £24,796 – £27,508
Director of Information, Exams & Governance (DIEG)
DIEG, SLT, Heads of Faculty, Examination Boards
- To prepare College and student examination timetables for internal examinations.
- To act as a point of contact if staff have any questions regarding examinations.
- To assist in the organisation of the College Invigilation Team.
- To assist in the registration of pupil external examination entries.
- To assist with the organisation and collation of examination information for ‘Results Days’.
- To undertake any other exam related tasks as required by the DIEG.
- To assist with the sending CTF files as requested.
- To assist with the creation and sending of the yearly School Workforce Census.
- To assist with the creation of the Half-Termly school data reports including:
- RAG Reports
- Summary Reports
- To assist with the maintenance of the Break/After School Duty database.
- To assist with the creation and sending of the Termly school census.
- To assist with analysing examination results and creating all necessary results analyses for the College.
- To assist with the updating of the new Admissions Intake Report from March – July.
- To assist with any other relevant data tasks as necessary.
To download an application form please click the ‘download’ link below:
STATEMENT ON EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
The Governing Body of Wright Robinson Sports College has adopted the City Council’s policy on equal opportunities in employment and believes that all sections of the population should have equal access to jobs offered by the Governing Body. As such no applicant or employee will receive less favourable treatment than others because of their colour, creed, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, sex, marital status, sexuality, trade union activity or responsibility for dependants.