2018 Key Stage 4 Results
- Another very strong year of GCSE results – although introduction of the new 9-1 GCSEs in most subjects means that direct comparisons from previous years are difficult.
- For the third year running, 1 in 5 grades achieved (19%) were grade 9-7 (A*/A).
- For the third year running, 2 in every 3 grades achieved (70%) were grade 9-4 (A*-C).
- Attainment 8 score of 46 (National Average 46.5, Manchester Average 43.2).
- Progress 8 score +0.24 indicating that our progress is above average and in the top third all schools (National Average= 0.0, Manchester Average= –13)
- EBacc Average Point Score 4.1 (National Average 4.04, Manchester Average 3.69)
- 63% grades 9-4 (Standard Pass) in English & Maths (National Average 64.2%, Manchester Average 55.5%)
- 40% grades 9-5 (Strong Pass) in English & Maths (National Average 43%, Manchester Average 36%)
- Disadvantaged Pupils Progress 8 Score +0.08 (Manchester Average -0.30).
English Baccalaureate (EBacc)
|English Baccalaureate (EBacc) Results 2018|
|Wright Robinson College||Local Authority||England|
|% Achieving the EBacc at grade 5/C or above||20||13||17|
|% Achieving the EBacc at grade 4/C or above||30||20||24|
|EBacc average point score||4.1||3.7||4.0|
|(A score of 4 means that students are averaging a Standard Pass)|