NUMBERS IN THE NEWS
How years compare with the 20th Century average
- What are the benefits of layering each years line graph on top of eachother?
- What are the disadvantages of layering each years line graph on top of eachother?
- Is it clear which year is which?
- What does the graph mean by 20th century average? Could this be made clearer?
The hottest that this location has ever been…
Press play on this infographic
- When did the UK record it’s highest temperature?
The world’s top emitters of Carbon Dioxide
- Calculate the range and the mean of this data
Look at the rest of the graphs featured in Article 2, do they fulfil the criteria suggested by children in Article 1?
Can you think of better ways to represent any of the data?
Changes to Transition Days
Parents and carers of Year 6 students joining us in September please read the information about changes to our Transition Days in the letter below.