GCSE Results Day 2019
Congratulations to our Year 11 leavers on a fantastic set of GCSE results!
2019 Provisional Results:
- Students at Wright Robinson are more likely to make Expected Progress than the National average.
- Student at Wright Robinson are more likely to achieve the Ebacc than in 85% of Manchester Schools.
- The number of students achieving top grades, 9-7/A*-A, is significantly high compared to all schools nationally.
- Exam pass rates categorise us with the best schools nationally.
- 1 in 5 of all pupil grades was 9-7/A*-A
- Students at Wright Robinson are more likely to achieve the Ebacc than in the average Manchester school.